As experts in Wi-Fi and networking in education, we can help your school move towards next-gen systems that future-proof learning in a smart, safe, sustainable space. Our solutions cover your network from core to edge, delivering future-proofed performance that enables hybrid-learning, transformative experiences and innovation in high-capacity environments.
As part of our MATPN promotions, we’re offering Trusts the chance to win a free Wi-Fi site survey. With EdTech devices, software and platforms rising, many schools are experiencing connectivity issues due to an overburdened, poorly designed, or legacy network. This places limits on learning, restricting educators from using the latest teaching techniques such as AR, rich media streaming, 1:1 devices and more. A WiFi survey from certified engineers is the first step in finding the foundations you need to design, plan, and deploy a high-performance network tailored to your Trust.
Enter to win a free Wi-Fi site survey for one of your schools below, browse an MAT case study, or download our education brochure.
- Trust-wide network capacity for 10 years, with robust, always-on switching supported by zero-touch provisioning and automated config, making it easy to scale bandwidth and onboard new schools
- Reduces the resources needed to manage MAT networks by automating time-consuming tasks, offering real-time network analysis and intervention, and auto-installing updates with zero downtime
- End point, network, and physical security designed to tackle the elevated risks facing MATs, from cyber-attacks to break-ins
- Competitive pricing and low total cost of ownership, with offers from tier 1 partners giving 10 year licences for the cost of 5
- Cloud-based networks allow for more agile, efficient network monitoring and management, with total network visibility and control from anywhere, any time, removing the need for dedicated school IT teams, or on-site visits
- Powerful, intuitive cloud-based dashboards can connect your whole network – wired and wireless – and offer ease of management in a single pane of glass, saving IT teams time and solving issues before they affect learning