Update on COVID-19
This year has been a challenging time, but we’ve been busy keeping our clients, customers and contacts moving forward.
Like many UK businesses, we have taken precautions to protect our staff from COVID-19 and are complying with all social distancing measures when our teams are in the office. Redway Networks is fortunate that as a technology business, our staff can easily work from home or from the office with no disruption to our work. We place client care at the core of what we do, regardless of where and how we work- for us it really is ‘business as usual’.
These challenging times are pushing businesses across the country to work in new ways for the foreseeable future. As experts in connectivity, we can help and advise on the following:
- We have a steady supply of Lenovo laptops, Chromebooks and ThinkBooks available
- Remote support with network configuration
- Remote support with network planning
- Remote support for warehouses to ensure supply chains
- Remote or socially distanced WiFi site surveys with our Ekahau certified engineers
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.