Cloud-managed wireless networks: agile, automated, more intuitive network management – in a single pane of glass
Digital transformation has caused major changes to the size and scope IT infrastructures, increasing management time and making locally-managed networks so cumbersome as to be almost obsolete for organisations with more than a handful of employees. Cloud-managed wired and wireless networks offer a solution to the rising costs of management and will deliver a higher ROI as infrastructure continues to swell in addition to underpinning agile, always-on and increasingly automated organisations.
Why move to a cloud-managed network?
- Reduce the cost of your IT function by reducing the need for site visits or site-specific teams
- An intuitive dashboard means less money spent on training or highly qualified staff
- Save management time through streamlined, automated processes allowing staff to invest time in profitable projects
- See where you’re wasting money on network hardware you may never have needed through easily checking capacity, and ensure you only buy the additional hardware/licences you need
Agile, easy management
- Total agility; monitor and manage your network from anywhere, anytime, in one place
- Easily deploy new network hardware and devices with zero-touch provisioning
- Bluetooth location mapping, enabling you to trace remote devices to within several metres
- Full integration with other cloud systems, allowing for complete network access control and additional analytics
- Make multi-site network management far easier, with one centralised dashboard for every location and network-wide configuration functions
- Proactively resolve problems before they’re even detected by users, saving time and money through reducing helpdesk tickets and unplanned downtime
- Automate routine tasks such as firmware updates and configuration changes
- Automate processes across wireless and wired networks
- Configure and roll-out changes across your network without the need to log into each piece of hardware to check performance, make changes or install updates
- Automatically leverage data into intelligible insights that help your organisation work smarter and make improving efficiency part of everyday operations
Meraki Cloud Dashboard
Meraki Dashboard Demo
Meraki really caught my attention for its powerful simplicity in providing complete network visibility and management with no hardware or controllers, all from an easy-to-use cloud dashboard.
Chris Baker, IT Network Manager, The John Warner School
Why Choose Redway Networks?
We are independent networking specialists with expertise in the planning, design and installation of enterprise networks that help organisations succeed through superior connectivity. We deliver complete cloud-managed networks with industry-leading products from tier 1 vendors including Aruba, Cisco Meraki and Extreme Networks.
Our end-to-end service puts your organisation and its needs at the centre, focusing on how we can help you move towards a future-ready network that supports continued success. Our team of certified engineers focus on finding solutions to any issues holding your organisation back, whether you need to improve performance through config, replace legacy equipment, or upgrade to an entirely new network.
If you’d like to read more about our work, visit our case studies page.
Latest Education WiFi News3>