Why move to a cloud-managed network?
- Reduce the cost of your IT function by reducing the need for site visits or site-specific teams, and automating processes to free up time for profitable projects
- See where you’re wasting money on network hardware you may never have needed through easily checking capacity, and ensure you only buy the additional hardware/licences you need
Agile, easy management
- Total agility; monitor and manage your network from anywhere, anytime, with one centralised dashboard and network-wide configuration functions
- Proactively resolve problems before they’re even detected by users, saving time and money through reducing helpdesk tickets and unplanned downtime
- Zero-touch provisioning allows easy deployment of new hardware and devices with automated configuration and updates
- Bluetooth location mapping, enabling you to trace remote devices to within several metres
- Automate routine tasks and updates across your network without the need to log into each piece of hardware to check performance, make changes or install updates
- Automatically leverage data into intelligible insights that help your organisation work smarter and make improving efficiency part of everyday operations
Meraki really caught my attention for its powerful simplicity in providing complete network visibility and management with no hardware or controllers, all from an easy-to-use cloud dashboard.
Chris Baker, IT Network Manager, The John Warner School
Why Choose Redway Networks?
We are independent networking specialists with expertise in the planning, design and installation of enterprise networks that help organisations succeed through superior connectivity. We deliver complete cloud-managed networks with industry-leading products from tier 1 vendors including Aruba, Cisco Meraki and Extreme Networks.
Our end-to-end service puts your organisation and its needs at the centre, focusing on how we can help you move towards a future-ready network that supports continued success. Our team of certified engineers focus on finding solutions to any issues holding your organisation back, whether you need to improve performance through config, replace legacy equipment, or upgrade to an entirely new network.
If you’d like to read more about our work, visit our case studies page.
Latest Education WiFi News3>