Benefits of cloud-first CCTV:
Meraki MV cameras are equipped with an industry-leading processor and machine learning that enables the devices to store and analyse video footage, meaning IT teams do not need to provision storage for data, saving costs. With zero touch provisioning and auto-updates, management of the devices is an absolute minimum, and cloud-first operation means data is accessible from anywhere, on any device, any time. Intelligent object detection, motion analytics and indexing mean you can garner key organisational insights in seconds, enabling you to design smarter, safer spaces without lifting a finger.
- Nothing to install beyond the device itself, online in minutes with zero touch deployment
- On-device storage of data, with footage and insights accessible locally or remotely in the cloud
- Lower costs with no need for allocated footage storage and server space
- Tamper-proof devices, with encrypted public key infrastructure for the highest security
- Single pane of glass, cloud-first management, accessible in real-time from anywhere, on any device
- Intelligent analysis built in, with object tracking, licence plate recognition, and focal points
Why choose Redway Networks?
We understand how increasingly important it is becoming to not only secure your physical site, but to also harness today’s technology to get more out of your network, achieving more with less. Our experience in physical security through smart cameras means we can help you set up cloud-first CCTV that delivers on both. You can understand and resolve issues faster than ever, from anywhere, whilst also leveraging machine learning to grow a bank of business insights that enables you to transform your spaces into smarter, more secure environments for your teams.
Interested? Watch our video case study on the value of smart cameras at Drybrook Primary School to hear how we helped.
Not sure how secure your network is?
Ensuring your network is protected requires a thorough understanding of how your security is performing against today’s rising threats. Our network engineers have a vast amount of experience in helping organisations map out a route to bullet-proof security, whether you’re looking to bolster security for your existing network or planning a new one.