Warehouse WiFi plays an integral role in today’s logistics, from supporting efficient operations to ensuring staff safety. With the shift towards an on-demand supply chain, the need for a fast, reliable, secure network has never been more important.
Designing, installing and maintaining a warehouse wireless network that can support its unique requirements is a complex process; warehouses are fast paced, demanding environments, and a WiFi network that is not designed specifically for the current and future challenges of this workplace will not offer the performance needed.
Businesses looking to gain a competitive edge must have an IT infrastructure capable of supporting the software, staff and devices the warehouse relies on, as well as having the capacity to implement new technologies such as IoT, automation, robotics and real-time analysis.
Our industry expertise means we can guarantee a resilient, robust and reliable warehouse WiFi solution that will support your future network capacity for the next 8-10 years. We offer:
- Warehouse WiFi surveys – remote / on site / off plan
- Independent, vendor neutral advice that puts your warehouse at the centre
- Warehouse wireless network design, configuration and installation
- Post-installation verification surveys and optimisation
- 24/7 support
- Wireless scanning solutions & android technology from Zebra
We are currently offering FREE REMOTE SURVEYS for Warehouses. Get in touch and quote code FREE20.
" I was very, very impressed with Redway Networks. The team was always on hand to provide assistance and everything Redway promised was delivered".
MARK JARVIS, HEAD OF IT, WF Education Group
WHY DO I NEED WIFI IN MY WAREHOUSE?
Benefits of Warehouse WiFi
- Eradicate indicators of poorly performing warehouse WiFi including black spots, drop-offs, slow handovers, data inaccuracy
- Reduced operation costs through improved efficiency, safety & accuracy
- Capability to assimilate new technologies including IoT, robotics, automation
- Real-time order fulfilment updates & analytics
- Seamless roaming around the warehouse including indoor/outdoor
- Capacity for an increasing number of devices of any size from driverless tech to wearables
- Increase in accuracy, efficiency and productivity of workforce, ultimately reducing overall costs of operation
- Future-proofed warehouse WiFi solution with an ROI for 8-10 years
WAREHOUSE WIFI SITE SURVEY
- Wireless site surveys are critical when designing and planning a new warehouse WiFi network. Warehouse environments are far more complex and fast-paced workplaces than most, with large amounts of stock, moving technology and machinery, and high levels of material interference
- Designing a new solution that can deliver optimum performance in spite of these challenges relies on collating the most accurate and appropriate data possible.
- We only use world-leading technology to conduct our surveys, which range from off-plan to on-site, whether you're planning a new network or fault-finding an existing one. Our Ekahau-certified engineers have a wealth of experience in capturing accurate data that leads to high-performance networks.
WAREHOUSE WIRELESS DESIGN & PLANNING
- Our sector expertise benefits your project at every stage of our end-to-end service, from survey through to installation.
- Our extensive industry knowledge means that our wireless engineers are experts not only in warehouse surveys but also in the design and planning of a new warehouse WiFi solutions that spans your whole supply chain.
After we have carried out a survey on your site, our engineers will produce a detailed design that takes into account the potential issues likely to be encountered such as interfering materials, obstructions, moving tech, capacity, devices and your processes. In our report we include recommendations for hardware as well as a full inventory of your current infrastructure.
- Our experience in the sector means we understand how vital it is for your operations to keep running smoothly throughout any works. We will work around your business during installation to ensure disruption is kept to a minimum. If required, we’ll provide a post-installation survey and review of your new warehouse WiFi network to ensure you’re getting maximum performance.
Why Choose Redway Networks?
Designing and implementing high-performance warehouse WiFi is an essential but complex project, and as such it is important that you choose a wireless specialist with industry experience. At Redway Networks, our expertise in the logistics sector means our whole process, from survey through to support, is geared towards improving the performance of your warehouse, and our engineers are very familiar with the unique nature of the warehouse environment.
We provide private cloud and on-premise WiFi solutions and we only endorse world-leading wireless technology that supports efficiency, optimum connectivity, scalability, and a secure signal that never loses connection in or outside of your warehouse.
From the initial planning phase to the site survey and installation, our experienced team of certified engineers will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your WiFi solution is custom designed and meets your exact requirements with minimal disruption to your supply chain.
Warehouse Barcode Scanners
Redway Networks can help you source the right wireless barcode scanners for your business. We are proud to partner with the leading wireless barcode scanner manufacturers including Zebra, Datalogic and Honeywell to give your business the latest technology in wireless scanning solutions.