Network Security Specialists
As the number of connected devices increase, and your workforce moves to hybrid ways of working, your network edge becomes less defined and harder to keep secure. Fringe tech such as wearable devices, 5G and IoT also increase the likelihood of security breaches, in addition to more and more businesses moving to cloud-first solutions. We focus on delivering secure, cloud-managed network solutions with security at the core of design so you can offer the most intuitive, protected and seamless experience for any workload, from anywhere.
Benefits of enterprise network security:
Networks are no longer the same, and consequently your network security can’t be the same as it was 10 or even 5 years ago. It is vital that your protection adapts in line with your IT infrastructure to safeguard your organisation against cyber-attacks, Malware and the malicious traffic that poses a mounting risk to your network. Security has moved to meet these risks with new products from SD-WAN to cloud-first firewalls.
- Avoid the risk of heavy fines in the case of regulation non-compliance
- Next-generation firewalls are multifunctional, offering IDS and IPS from behavioural analysis, improving packet-content filtering of traffic up to application layer
- Secure the rising number of business-owned devices so that they are used safely and appropriately
- Layer 2 to 7 traffic monitoring
- Fewer security devices needed, reducing infrastructure complexity
- More efficient throughput, with higher speeds regardless of the number of protection devices
Why choose Redway Networks?
At Redway Networks, we understand the importance of keeping your network safe and provide a range of threat management solutions that protect your network – from security, SD-WAN and VPN to cloud-first firewalls and web filtering software. Our security-driven networking solutions are from world-leading brands that provide powerful solutions that defend all your data, applications and devices with easy-to-use cloud-management meaning installation, remote management and support is simple and efficiency is improved.
Not sure how secure your network is?
Ensuring your network is protected requires a thorough understanding of how your security is performing against today’s rising threats. Our network engineers have a vast amount of experience in helping organisations map out a route to bullet-proof security, whether you’re looking to bolster security for your existing network or planning a new one.