Redway Networks is a Cisco Premier Integrator Partner with a long-standing partnership of providing Cisco Meraki solutions to our customers within the education and business sectors. Our dedicated Meraki team have vast experience in providing consultancy, design, full implementation, post-sales, and on-going management services that meet our customers’ business and technology needs.
We provide Meraki’s full portfolio of enterprise networking solutions including cloud-managed WiFi, access switches, security + SD-WAN, smart cameras, end-point management, IoT sensors and cybersecurity. Our Cisco accredited network engineers will help you identify the right products for your needs and deliver an extensive service package that includes project management, network configuration, installation and support.
- Bulletproof security with 6 complex devices built into one, including site-to-site VPN, firewall and WAN accelerator
- The only networking solution that provides unified management of mobile devices from a centralised cloud dashboard
- Automatic optimisation even in extreme density and interference environments
- Live troubleshooting including ethernet cable testing, event logs, and live packet captures from the dashboard
- Lifetime guarantee on hardware + 10 years’ automatic software updates
- Layer 7 network visibility with real-time location analytics
Meraki MR WiFi Family Datasheet
Meraki MS Switching Family Datasheet
Meraki MX Security Family Datasheet
Meraki SM End-Point Mnge Family Datasheet
Why choose Meraki for cloud management?
Meraki’s cloud first network management delivers unified visibility and control over both your wired and wireless network, reducing costs and complexity by eliminating the need for wireless controllers or overlay management solutions. This is cloud management like never before; feature rich, scalable, intuitive, centralised management for tomorrow’s networking.
The Meraki dashboard unleashes the potential of cloud networking, regardless of the size, scope or location of your network
- Unified visibility and control of the entire network via a single dashboard: wireless, switching, and security appliances
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment, streamlining management of thousands of endpoints in a single pane of glass
- Built-in multi site network management tools, with no need for on-site management appliances or controllers
- Automated network monitoring, alerts, corrective actions and feature updates delivered from the cloud
Powerful insight and troubleshooting tools in real time
Meraki’s cloud architecture includes live troubleshooting and analysis tools, integrated directly into the dashboard, giving instantaneous, powerful insight into performance, connectivity, and more. Ping, traceroute, throughput, live packet captures and other troubleshooting tools are instantly available anywhere, dramatically reducing the time taken to resolve issues, as well as removing the need for on-site IT staff or network appliances. Our team of engineers are experienced with Cisco Meraki’s cutting-edge technology, so can help provide a real-world view to successfully complete your Meraki projects and help with the ongoing management, to ensure you get optimum performance from your enterprise network.
Meraki from Redway Networks has exceeded all our expectations and I know it has the capacity to support all our technology needs in the future. Users can access and download digital resources much faster which has improved information sharing, collaboration and the user experience.
Paul Bowie, ICT Manager, St Augustine’s School
Intro to Managing Cloud-Based Networks with Meraki Dashboard
Wakefield Grammar School Foundation: 1:1 Learning with WiFi 6
Book a Free Meraki Demo with our Engineers
Meraki Product Sheet & Solution FAQs
Why Choose Meraki from Redway Networks?
We partner with Cisco Meraki because we want our customers to benefit from a high-efficiency, cloud-based networking solution that provides the power of enterprise
networking whilst giving users complete control over their internet and WiFi.
We are experts in the planning, design and installation of Meraki’s cloud based networking solutions and can provide an end-to-end wireless network infrastructure that supports all your organisation’s digital needs and enables you to improve efficiency and collaboration.
We can configure Meraki’s full stack of products to organisations of any type and size who want to benefit from Meraki’s high-efficiency, secure wireless solutions. We deliver an exceptional client service and can add value to your Meraki implementation by providing industry sector experience, expert technical product knowledge and certified, qualified engineers.
We believe that a successful solution is one that continues supporting your organisation into the future. We are 100% client recommended and offer:
- 24/7 proactive phone support
- System management and monitoring
- Remote access troubleshooting
- Wireless network maintenance
- User training
- Network audits & surveys