Why choose Meraki for cloud management?
Meraki’s cloud first network management delivers unified visibility and control over both your wired and wireless network, reducing costs and complexity by eliminating the need for wireless controllers or overlay management solutions. This is cloud management like never before; feature rich, scalable, intuitive, centralised management for tomorrow’s networking.
The Meraki dashboard unleashes the potential of cloud networking, regardless of the size, scope or location of your network
- Unified visibility and control of the entire network via a single dashboard: wireless, switching, and security appliances
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment, streamlining management of thousands of endpoints in a single pane of glass
- Built-in multi site network management tools, with no need for on-site management appliances or controllers
- Automated network monitoring, alerts, corrective actions and feature updates delivered from the cloud
Meraki from Redway Networks has exceeded all our expectations and I know it has the capacity to support all our technology needs in the future. Users can access and download digital resources much faster which has improved information sharing, collaboration and the user experience.
Paul Bowie, ICT Manager, St Augustine’s School
Why Choose Meraki from Redway Networks?
We partner with Cisco Meraki because we want our customers to benefit from a high-efficiency, cloud-based networking solution that provides the power of enterprise
networking whilst giving users complete control over their internet and WiFi.
We can configure Meraki’s full stack of products to organisations of any type and size who want to benefit from Meraki’s high-efficiency, secure wireless solutions. We deliver an exceptional client service and can add value to your Meraki implementation by providing industry sector experience, expert technical product knowledge and certified, qualified engineers.
We believe that a successful solution is one that continues supporting your organisation into the future. We are 100% client recommended and offer:
- 24/7 proactive phone support
- System management and monitoring
- Remote access troubleshooting
- Wireless network maintenance
- User training
- Network audits & surveys