Next-gen wired and wireless networking for MATs:
- Cloud-based networks allow for more agile, efficient network monitoring and management, with total network visibility and control from anywhere, any time, removing the need for dedicated school IT teams, or on-site visits
- Powerful, intuitive cloud-based dashboards can connect your whole network – wired and wireless – and offer ease of management in a single pane of glass, saving IT teams time and solving issues before they affect learning
- Trust-wide network capacity for 10 years, with robust, always-on switching supported by zero-touch provisioning and automated config, making it easy to scale bandwidth and onboard new schools
- Reduces the resources needed to manage MAT networks by automating time-consuming tasks, offering real-time network analysis and intervention, and auto-installing updates with zero downtime
- End point, network, and physical security designed to tackle the elevated risks facing MATs, from cyber-attacks to break-ins
- Competitive pricing and low total cost of ownership, with offers from tier 1 partners giving 10 year licences for the cost of 5
Streamlined, efficient multi-site network management for scaling MATs
MAT wireless networks must offer performance to more than just end users. With reliance on networks rising, monitoring and managing networks is both a more complex and critical task. Next-gen networks – both wired and wireless – need to simplify this task so that the IT teams aren’t scaling personnel in line with the network. MATs already benefit from being able to pool resources centrally, often contributing to a more joined-up way of working for a consolidated cost – especially when it comes to Trust-wide services like IT.
Cloud-based networks further support the streamlining of IT by allowing Trusts to automate time-consuming tasks, consolidate network visibility into a single pane of glass, and reduce support requests, freeing up time for IT teams to focus on projects that move the Trust forward. Future-focused solutions are invaluable for growing multi-site organisations like Trusts, as they have the capacity to make the scaling size and scope of networks irrelevant.
Delivering smart campuses with capacity for the future of learning
The expected digital experience of students and staff has shifted, and campuses are becoming hyper-connected, smart spaces where cloud-based dashboards allow control of everything from classroom temperatures and CCTV to 1:1 devices and remote learning. Seamless, uninterrupted connectivity supporting all of these functions is also expected, whether in classrooms, roaming around or between campuses, as well as remotely.
Capacity for the increased data collation, analysis and throughput that smart schools and their devices rely on is, therefore, vital. Trusts without this future-ready foundation will progressively struggle to offer the standards of learning that both students and staff expect.
Why choose Redway Networks?
We are experts in networking and Wi-Fi for Multi-Academy Trusts, and have helped transform MAT campuses across the UK into smarter spaces where learning, teaching, and socialising are supported by future-ready connectivity.
We’re a partner with Everything ICT – the cost-effective, compliant and convenient procurement framework for education. As suppliers to the framework, we’ve gone through rigorous evaluations on areas like value for money, innovation, customer service, insurance cover, compliance with relevant legislations and case study/reference checks. We understand the process involved in working to frameworks and can offer an end-to-end service around your needs and timescales, flexing to fit.
From your initial conversation with us, through to ongoing network support, we understand how MATs operate, and can liaise across school teams to ensure your solution delivers the performance needed trust-wide – not just on a site-by-site basis. We focus on networks that streamline IT for Trusts, enabling you to deploy faster, manage anywhere, scale reliably and secure predictability.
Not sure where to start with your Trust’s network?
Improving network performances requires a thorough understanding of how your current solution is performing. Our engineers have vast amounts of experience in improving performance and giving , whether you’re looking to fault-find and fix, design a new network or maintain an existing one.