Why does next-gen networking underpin successful hybrid working?
- Uninterrupted and high-speed internet access enables employees to seamlessly connect to corporate resources and collaborate effectively, regardless of distance, and teams being split between home office and central office
- Advanced security features, including machine-learning to block attacks being staged anywhere online, and easy integration with cloud-first security platforms, vital for organisations with off-network teams
- Automated network improvement and optimisation, giving organisations the power to streamline network management so it does not scale alongside the size and scope of the network itself
- Unrivalled scalability that can adapt to the dynamic needs of a hybrid workforce, easily offering additional bandwidth provisions without reduced performance – with more zero-touch configuration than ever before
- The power of cloud-managed networks is evident from their ease of management; total network visibility and control from anywhere on any device, with single-pane-of-glass dashboards that save valuable time and resources
- In-built provision for team-building and digital conversation tools that overcome geographic barriers to create casual conversation, shared experiences, and emotional support that isn’t conditional on coming to the office
Not sure where to start with your network?
Improving performance requires a thorough understanding of how your network is performing. Our network engineers have a vast amount of experience in helping organisations map out a route to an improved network, whether you’re troubleshooting, auditing, or planning a new network.
Scalable, secure network design for hybrid teams
Networks that were designed without the future of working models in mind will be progressively unable to support successful teams. These networks typically grow into cumbersome IT infrastructures that elevate management costs, see slowing or inconsistent performance, and leave organisations open to an increasing number of cyber threats. Hybrid working has changed the way business works, and only employees who feel supported digitally will foster team success.
Why choose Redway Networks?
We don’t design networks that only serve your business today; we take the time to understand your requirements and design a robust solution that will meet the needs of your teams now and in the future – whether they’re in the office, working remotely, or moving between the two. We are experts in designing structured, modular, future-focused networks that can be easily scaled as your network adapts to support new technology and business operations.
At Redway Networks, we have years of experience in delivering high-performance network solutions that offer agility, scalability, and the capability to onboard future technology, all without compromising on speed or security.
We only work with industry-leading partners including HPE Aruba, Cisco Meraki and Extreme Networks. Our extensive product knowledge, combined with our industry qualifications, means we make even the most complex network projects seamlessly simple. We take care of your entire journey to a new network solution, from surveying and auditing, design and installation, through to configuration and support.
Our expert team of engineers adds value at every stage of your project, ensuring you see ROI through an optimally performing network for the next 10 years.