Why Cambium is a great choice for Primary Schools
Pencils, paper and textbooks have been replaced with tablets, interactive boards, streaming video, augmented reality and building infrastructure IOT. Your schools and your students need robust and reliable WiFi to connect them to the world. They need a low risk path to migrate to WiFi 6 and integrate IOT networks, students, staff, faculty and guest access. And technology that is easy to use and affordable to meet budget constraints. WiFi is a means for students to grow their knowledge according to their capabilities. Online education resources enable personalised, self-paced learning to keep every student challenged and engaged. As a result, teachers can easily identify those who may be falling behind. Cambium meets all the expectations of primary schools as a low-cost solution for delivering a great digital learning environment.
That’s why we partner with Cambium Networks as combined with our wireless design expertise for a modern school, Cambium makes digital with WiFi easy and affordable.
Cambium makes it simple to maximise learning
- Enterprise-grade hardware with an extensive range of features list
- 5-Year warranty for indoor products, 3-Year warranty for outdoor products
- CN-Pilot can be quickly self-installed with zero touch
- Licence free option for low total cost of ownership
- Range of access point and edge switches
- Cambium’s EasyPass access management supports Google G-Suite and Microsoft Azure integration, plus IoT, guest access and more
- Single cloud dashboard can easily monitor and manage your school’s entire network
Cambium is scalable with a variety of access point options
- Connect a single single with 10 classrooms or expand to a district-wide solution
- Includes zero touch configuration, automatic RF optimisation seamless roaming and a dashboard
- Easy application control with visibility of 2000 + applications to ensure reliable performance for learning applications such as Zoom, Google Docs
Cambium is an affordable solution with a low total cost of ownership
- Reduce the cost and hassle of WiFi and migration to WiFi 6
- High density access points reduce equipment requirements associated site prep and labour costs
- Automated management optimizes network performance and IT can manage the network without being on site
- Administrators should never have to touch an AP
Latest technology with Cambium’s XE3-4 WiFi 6E Access Points
- Designed for high density and edge services WiFi 6E extends the capacity of WiFi into the 6 GHz band more than tripling the wireless spectrum available. With a high-speed software defined radio, the XE3-4 Wi-Fi 6E access point enables seamless transition to Wi-Fi 6E with the ability to easily change from dual-band to tri-band (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, 6 GHz) mode when sufficient 6 GHz clients are available.
- The XE3-4 is fully backward compatible with existing Wi-Fi technology, enabling simultaneous support of new high speed clients, legacy clients, low-bitrate IoT devices, and more in a single wireless infrastructure.
If you would like more information on a Cambium Networks solution for your primary school, or WiFi 6E access points, contact us today.