Remote Learning Webinar with Lightspeed Systems
With the ever-increasing possibility of schools remaining closed until the end of the school year, educational wireless experts Redway Networks and top EdTech solution provider Lightspeed Systems are hosting a webinar to assist schools with their remote learning. This free online webinar will take place on Tuesday 19 May 2020 between 1 – 1:45 pm and schools can register here.
The webinar will focus on how schools can make remote learning safer by keeping devices monitored through web filtering software, which prevents access to inappropriate content.
To demonstrate its commitment to protect students during school closures, Lightspeed and Redway are also offering Relay Classroom Management and Relay Web Filtering solutions free until the end of the school year to all schools impacted by the Coronavirus. If your school would like to take advantage of this great offer, please contact us.
The webinar agenda will include:
• How Lightspeed’s revolutionary Smart Agents keep any device safe on Google, YouTube and more.
• Time and location-based policies.
• Safety checks for at risk students.
• Comprehensive and shareable reporting for admin and parents.
• Classroom for remote lessons, including screen viewing, sharing and more.
• New features and functions for existing Relay customers.
Register your place today and we look forward to seeing you virtually.